Shipping & Delivery Terms (Incoterms 2020)
Learn all about shipping and delivery in respect of contract law, shipping law and international trade practices including Incoterms, the UN CISG, the US UCC and carriers/forwarders/specific industry terms. Reservation of Title (Romalpa Clause), “Kota Pelawan” and many other cases. A must for all traders.
Duration: 2 days (9am to 5pm, Singapore local time).
– Contract law relating to shipping and delivery.
– Shipping law relating to shipping and delivery.
– International trade practices on shipping and delivery.
2. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods:
– The rules on shipping and delivery.
3. The Uniform Commercial Code:
– The United States trade and shipping terms.
4. Incoterms 2020:
– The International Chamber of Commerce’s International Commercial Terms.
5. International Freight Terms:
– Carriers’ terms.
– Freight forwarders’ terms.
– Specific industry terms.
6. Real world case studies.
Trade financiers, commodity traders and those in shipping, transport, logistics, import/export documentation, operations, freight management, purchasing and materials management.
About The Trainer
Mr VCS Vardan (LL.B, Barrister-at-Law), who is now a consultant in private practice, has more than 40 years’ experience in various aspects of supply chain management and logistics, and international trade/finance/contracts. He has trained trainers and conducted seminars and workshops from Vietnam to Dubai. He also specializes in Claims Handling consultancy.
Course Fee Coverage
Participants will each receive a printed Course Manual containing Course Slides, Course Notes, Case Studies and other reference materials.
Participants will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
Lunch will be provided.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 9366 9001
Operating Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Singapore Public Holidays.
Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment to be made before course commencement and upon issuance of invoice.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants.
Course Withdrawal By Participant
Unless otherwise stated, if a participant’s written notice of withdrawal is received:
- 4 weeks or more before course commencement: 100% refund of course fee.
- 3 weeks before course commencement: 75% refund of course fee.
- 2 weeks before course commencement: 50% refund of course fee.
- 1 week before course commencement / participant is absent: no refund of course fee.
Course Transfer By Participant
Unless otherwise stated, if a participant’s written request for transfer to a subsequent course date is received, a SGD50 administration charge will be incurred.
Course Cancellation By VCS-Trinity Consultants
VCS-Trinity Consultants reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of insufficient enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.
The full course fee will be refunded or the participant will be transferred to another class.